Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Skunk with rose

Hey hey! How are you? I've been pretty busy over the last 3 days, but today it was a little bit better. In the afternoon my brother came to visit and we had a long chat and we played some Wii. Of course my sweetie also participated in those activitiea. We were like big kids. lol 

In the morning I finally managed to finish a card that I was working on since last week. 


Lots of flowers and butterflies on this card again. :) I've all the papers and all the embellishments I used on this card in my stash for a while. I embossed the white oval with Cuttlebug's embossing folder. The butterflies were cut from a Whimsy butterfly border die.

The image I used on my card is called Skunk with rose and is available at Whimsy stamps store.


Isn't he a cutie? I did the colouring with distress inks.


See you again tomorrow! ;) Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Papertake weekly: Take your pick (I chose product theme: anything oval)
Crafter's cafe: Spring flowers
As you like it: Lines or no lines technique (lines for me, because I prefer the look)
Scribble and scrap: Anything goes
Through the purple haze: Anything goes
Sister act: Anything goes
Allsorts: Feature the creature
Pile it on: Easter/spring
Scrapbook stamp society: Anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the image and your design details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous & cute Cebelica, love the very sweet image & pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card and perfect for our theme this week Cebelica, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet!! I just love skunks, I think they are bloomin' adorable! Ever watch the nature channel, seen baby skunks??? Helllloooo, too cute for words!! Gorgeous card Maja, love how you matched the 3d flowers to the one in the image! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how this is a beautiful!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Good luck and welcome again
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww super cute what a fabby image! lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cebelica this is so sweet and a very beautiful embellished card

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSocietychallenge
    Gr Karin Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is so pretty as always and this card really made me smile. Hope you have a lovely weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maja this is just gorgeous hunni. Such a sweet image and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at TTPH this time.
    hugs
    Dawn TTPH DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Hun. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, and cute image! Thank you for sharing at SSS! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)