Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Free hugs

Hello my crafty friends! How are you? I'm having a pretty busy time at work at the moment, but I'm fine otherwise. I have been quite busy crafting lately, but you'll have to wait a bit to see what I made. For now I'm only showing you one card ...


So, who wants to hug this little fella? I know I do. :D Isn't he just too cute? This image is called Free hugs and is available at Whimy stamps store.


I coloured the image with Promarkers. The circle behind the image was embossed with Mpress embossing folder.


All of the embellishments I used on my card came from my stash. The papers are from Authentique and Prima.

I hope your week has been good so far and that the rest of the week is even better. Have a wonderful day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Hiding in my craft room: Embossing
Scribble and scrap: Anything goes
Love to scrap: Anything goes
The corrosive challenge blog: Our animal friends
Papertake weekly: A cut above
The paper shelter: Blooming
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes
The paper nest dolls: Anything goes

12 comments:

  1. How adorable is this??? very much so!!! Super cute card Maja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty Cebelica and all those pretty embellishments are so very different and add lovely texture.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real cutie, love the image and the embellishments. Thank you for joining in at Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! He's absolutely adorable!! I love the layers and all of the embellishments you used!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun Maja! Love that little crotched butterfly and flower, and your image is adorable! Wonderful spring colours my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable!! Love the crochet embellishments and the layers of embellishments. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, me, I'll take a hug anytime! An adorable image and love all your embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is so dang cute! Love this sweet stamp. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute!! Love the bear and the embossing you have on this card!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, adorable card and I love those crochet embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card and I totally love your crocheted butterfly! Thank you for joining in The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Nest Dolls DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)