Sunday, October 26, 2014

My first layout

Heya! Today I woke up in the middle of the night because I was caughing so hard and because my throat hurt very much. Then I realized that even that little bit of voice I still had yesterday was gone now. Eeeeek! Disaster!!! I barely had any energy and was more or less like a zombie today. A quiet zombie, I should add. I've been drinking lots and lots of tea today and hopefully things will start getting better. *fingers crossed* I'm just relieved that this didn't happen yesterday. I mean, even yesterday I didn't feel perfect and I did have a sore throat, but at least I had some voice and a bit more energy than I do today.

Yesterday I was at the art class with Anna Dabrowska (aka Finnabair). It was AWESOME! I learned a lot of stuff and had fun in the process. Anna is very nice and very down to earth person and she's full of great ideas and tips. I hope she will find a way to this little country again in the future because I want to go to some more classes. :)

At the class I was attending we were making a layout. It's my firs "real" layout and I loved every single minute of making it. Will definitely be making more. :) Here you can see it ...


I used a very old photo of me for this page. Then I embellished the layout with the stuff that were part of the kit we received at the class. More or less everything is from Prima. :) 


As you can see I used lots of metal embellishments, but also pieces of lace and some flowers. 


And another photo. :)


I fell in love with stenciling (I think it gives an amazing effect) and with buttons. Yes, you heard right, buttons. :D I realized hey can be very handy for decorating layouts, maybe even cards. Will definitely be using more of those.

Have a wonderful day! xx

7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Cebelica, wow what an amazing and very beautiful LO, love the vintage style and all those wonderful embellishments a superb project.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Cebelica your card is stunning l love the image and all of the gorgeous embellishments ....truly hope your feeling better soon take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have so amazing to spend the day with such a talented lady, sounds like you had a great time! Your layout is absolutely stunning! It is so shabby and vintage, you know how much I love that! You did a fantastic job with the stencil and all your embellishments are perfectly placed! Such an amazing piece and it's your first one, to boot!!

    I hope you get to feeling better soon! Beaming you get well wishes through the internet right now! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning piece! Hope you feel much better very soon! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning layout! Your class sounds brilliant, I'm glad you came away so inspired! I love all the wonderful techniques and embellishments you've used. Hope you're feeling better x
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Love all the texture and pretty embellishments. This is definitely a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great colors and details. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)