Saturday, February 18, 2023

Trio of kittens

Howdy hoy! How are you doing? I've been enjoying the weekend and relaxing. :)

I made this card about a week ago, but I couldn't show it to you sooner so I wouldn't spoil the surprise. But now the birthday lady has already received so it's safe for me to post it here.


As the lady I made this card for loves cats I decided to play with adorable cat stamps from The greeting farm. I coloured the with polychromos and then fussy cut them and glued them to the card. I chose some of the older papers from Maja design and some colid colour cardstock to put the card together. The white circles behind the cats were embossed with Cuttlebug's polka dots embossing folder. At the end I embellished the card with a flower and some crystals. Between some of the layers I added foam pads for some extra dimension.



EDITED TO ADD (18. 03. 2023): I just found out that this card was featured in the issue 21 of Craftworld magazine (page 19). I'm super excited about that! :D 

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
A blog named hero: Animal crackers
Avenue 613: Anything goes
Show us your pussycats challenge: Cat as the main feature

6 comments:

  1. Adorable kitties. Cute sweet card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card! so cute!

    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
    Hope to see you again! Good luck!
    Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room 🐱

    ReplyDelete
  3. Najlepša voščilnica. Krasi mojo sobo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)