Friday, February 24, 2023

Cute CAS card

Hello everybody! How's it going? I've been pretty busy lately, but I still managed to squeeze in some time to craft. 

I'm a guest designer at the Cut it out challenge blog and this time our challenge is CAS. 


As you know I've been really digging the CAS look lately, so I've really enjoyed making this card.


To create this card I started stenciling a pattern on a white card base. Then I went throguh my huge pile of scraps and chose a piece of patterned paper which I thought would look good on my card and create a pretty border using a border die cut. Then I chose a stamp; I decided to play with this super cute snowman from Stamping Bella. I coloured the image with polychromos, cut it out and glued it on my card with foam pads. I added the sentiment and then I die cut some snowflakes and put them randomly on a card. At the end I embellished the card with some gems and pearls.

So, that's all from me today. Have a beautiful day! :)

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
NBUS: Challenge 47 (I've never used this stencil before)
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
ABC Christmas challenge: D is for die cuts
As you like it: Favourite stencil or freestyle background (I recently bought some new stencils and I really enjoy playing with them; the one I used on this card is one of my favourites, because I really like the pattern)

9 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable! I love anything with a snowman, they are my favorite. Thanks for being our guest designer at Cut It Up this week for our CAS challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, love the snowman and the card design!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up as a guest designer.

    Treva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being our Guest Designer for this challenge! Your card is adorable!! The little snowman is so cute and the purple is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Cebelica! Good job using your stuff to create this fun snowman design! I love the orchid color with the white! Congratulations on being GD for CIU and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable snowman, and a sweet soft color choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute festive card and I love the colour coordination and the stencilling in the background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute card. Love the image and the colours. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)