Monday, March 21, 2022

Spring lollipop card

Hey hey! How are you doing? A lot has been going on here. Since spring is knocking on the door, we are using the nicer weather to go on walks, trips etc. This weekend we were quite busy, but it was fun. We met with some friends we haven't seen in a while, the little one attended a birthday party and we also went to a concert. On top of that I also did a lot of baking. As I said, it was a busy (but fun) weekend. What have you been up to?

Believe it or not, I actually managed to do some crafting lately as well. Only a short period of time at a time, but little by little and I got it done. At the very last minute if I might add. But hey, it was done in time and that is all that matters, right?  

So, without further ado, let me show you the lollipop card I've been talking about. 


I used an older Magnolia image and coloured it with polychromos. I used craft sensations paper to create rosette which is the the base for my lollipop card. Have you ever made a lillipop card? They are really fun to make and I have a tutorial here if you want to learn how to make one. :) 

I decorated the card with some flowers and a butterfly sticker. The white tulips and green leaves are from I am roses, and I made the other flowers myself - I wanted to create a daffodil and black hellebore.


I hope you like my creation. 

So much for today. Have a wonderful day! xx

I would like to enter my lollipop card to the following challenges:
Craft-alnica: Pomladno cvetje (tulipani, narcisa in črni teloh)
Creative fingers: Anything goes
Ally's angels: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable! What a fun shaped card and those flowers are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and adorable!
    Thank you for your entry at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)


    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta lizika je naravnost čudovita, sladka še pa še.Hvala za sodelovanje v Craft-alnici kjer sem gostja izziva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U KAKO LEPO, HVALA, KER SI SE NAM PRIDRUŽILA V vESELI HIŠKI :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krasne so tvoje pomladne rožice :-)) Čudovito "liziko" si naredila!
    Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Čudovita spomladanska "lizika", Hvala ti za družbo v Craft-alnici Goga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tale ,lizika, pa je res zelo lepa. In krasna ideja za popestriti darilko in razveseliti drago osebo. Zelo lepo si pobarvala odtis in vse skupaj okrasila s spomladanskimi rožicami. Krasen izdelek si nam prinesla v Veselo hiško. Pozdrav Janja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)