Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Fun in the snow

Hey hey! It's another foggy day in my corner of the world. You know, one of those days when you wake up but just want to go back to sleep because you don't feel like doing anything. Has that ever happened to you? That's me today. *oops* I did kick myself in the butt though to get things done. Coffee sure helped with that ... And now am I am having a lazy and relaxing evening. I'm watching (or should I say "listening to") a documentary on National Geographic while writing this post. 

Yesterday evening I finally made a card that I've been wanting to make for the last two weeks. I just haven't had the time before (or better said "I didn't take the time to do it before"). And I need to make 2 more cards in the next week. I know that's not a challenge for most of you, but it definitely is for me. I'm a super slow crafter and it usually takes me a couple of days (sometimes even more than a week *eeek*) to complete one card. Fingers crossed I will manage. 

Anyways, let me show you my newest card ...


Yup, it's wintry card again. One would think I can't even make other kind of cards anymore. But I can, I promise. ;) I made a wintry card because I really wanted to use this penguin stamp on my card. You see, this card is made for the person who gave me this stamp and I wanted her to see how I used it on a card.


As usually I did the colouring with polychromos. The papers are from DCWV paper pad. I used lots of crystals, pearls and die cuts to decorate the card. It's really sparkly in person - just the way I like it. ;) I hope you do too ...

Have an amazing day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craft-alnica: Bleščeče snežinke
Krafty chicks: Stamp act
Creative fingers: Anything goes
Snippets playground: Challenge 421 (lots of snippets were used on this card - this time I even remembered to take some pics of some of the snippets I used :P ; mind you those were taken in the evening when I was making a card, so the quality is terrible; sorry about that)



7 comments:

  1. Your card is worth the wait! Those adorable penguins are ready for the fight! Lol! And bring on the bling! Thank you for playing with our Stamp Act challenge this week over on the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's been a while since I commented. This is a lovely festive card, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card this is - and also so lovely to see you back playing with us! Your colouring is so, so good!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliat Christmas card. Love all the little snippet embellishments.

    Pull up a chair in the Playground Treehouse and I'll bring you over a nice cup of coffee and some cake! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-alnica. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)