Thursday, November 10, 2016

TGF November release preview - Mini remix boys

Hello my crafty friends. Today is the first preview day of The Greeting Farm November release. Today we are showcasing a Mini remix boys stamp set.

I find boys hard pretty hard to make, but this stamp set made my "job" easy. It contains several cute boy images (plus one super cute dog) and some awesome sentiments that are perfect to add to the boys' cards. 


As this is a boy's card I didn't want to use (lots of) embellishments. At the end I ended up using only a piece of washi tape. :) Now, how cute is this little boy? I don't know why, but I could totally see him playing soccer. And that soccer ball image that comes with the set as well was perfect match for this little guy in my opinion. I didn't use any design paper either. Just some cardstock and the shaped piece of paper is from one of my old notepads. Who thought it would come handy after all this time. ;) Sentiment is from the stamp set as well.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and pencils.

So much from me today. be sure to stop by again tomorrow for another day of previews. Tomorrow we are showcasing something *sweet*. ;)

Have a great day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Art by MiRan: Anything goes

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)