Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Hey hey! Yesterday I received the first Christmas card this year. I guess this means holidays are just around the corner, right? I have already written some of my Christmas cards, but haven't mailed any. I am planning to go to the post office later this week to mail those overseas so that they will get to my friends in time. Those within Europe will probably be sent out in the first week of December. 


This is one of the Christmas cards I made this year. I've decided to use some of the images I printed/stamped a while back with full intention to colour them and use them on my cards/projects, but for some reason never have.


I love Tiddly inks images and this one is one of my favourites (at least when it comes to Christmas/winter ones). Isn't it cute? I coloured it Promarkers and pencils and I used some liquid applique on the white parts of girl's clothes.


Before I go I want to remind you that my mom has some yummy candy on her blog and you only have a couple of days left if you want to join. :)

Have a wonderful day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The sketchy challenges: Sketch
Sugar Pea Designs: Mix it up challenge #23
Sweet stampin' Christmas: Anything goes
ABC challenges: T is for three (3 stars)
C.R.A.F.T.: Christmas
Cute card Thursday: Christmas/Holiday
AnMa Creatief: Christmas/Winter
Noor design: Winter

13 comments:

  1. Wow simply gorgeous card and adorable image l love the layout and the beads used to frame the fabulous die cut x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of The Sketchy Challenges. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card with a lovely traditional feel with the lace and colours Cebelica.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, I love Tiddlyinks too and this stamp looks great in golden yellow! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image too. And I really love this card. Great job. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a stunning card, lovely image and those pearls.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image and lovely design...love the touch of yellow! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work! I love the cute Image and all of your decorations. Very nice Card!

    Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at The Sketchy challenges and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card and fantastic details, that for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at AnMaCreatief.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! Fab color combo and embellishing. Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK challenges. We hope to see you again next round.
    Hugs, Karina
    DT Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)