Monday, April 13, 2015

Whimsy April release hop - day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of our ...
April Rubber Stamp and Die Release

Over the next 3 days we will reveal 15 *BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps/stamp sets. They will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers on Wednesday.

Today we are excited to show you the brand new  Crissy Armstrong, Time for Tea Designs, Lizzy Love and Denise Lynn.

I made a mini card for today. And it's a CAS one too. I know, hard to believe. ;)


At first I was thinking about making a tag, but I changed at the very last minute so I made a mini card instead. Perfect way to use those scraps of papers you have in your stash - and that's exactly what I did. :)


I used the new image from Lizzy Love. It's called Millie's big game. It comes with the sentiment I used on my card. 




PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left here and on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment at every stop to be entered into the draw.

Maya Go - you are here


See you again tomorrow for our second day of sneak peeks.

Thanks so much for visiting us today. Happy hopping! :)


I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty challenge blog: Anything goes
Love to scrap: Dots or stripes
Little miss Muffet: Anything goes
Crafty calendar: Add a sentiment

21 comments:

  1. Oh this is so super cute!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this girl looks like she takes no messing and fab card love the colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Great layout and LOVE the colors ♥ Great choice for the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her attitude, great project

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her sas. Great color choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Cebelica! I love everything about it! I'm not familiar with this stamp line but I already love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and layout! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super kjut motiv in zelo lepo pobarvan. krasno! lp

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much attitude! Love it and the fab bright colours are perfect
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so different from your normal style, I love when you branch out and try new and exciting things!! This is so much fun and a little sassy, love it!! Such a talented lady you are. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors used on this card - would be perfect for 4th of July cards! Very nicely designed:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image and I love the way you colored her and the color scheme. I love using up my scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute mini card--I like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layering and coloring! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, just in time for the start of baseball season, too. Thank you for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the limited colour palette here! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)