Thursday, August 16, 2012

Feeling fruity and DT call at Crafty ribbons

Good morning everybody! I hope you're enjoying this lovely Thursday. It's such a nice day here today and it got a little bit warmer again.

As you know, every other Thursday we have a new challenge for you at Crafty ribbons challenge blog and today is one of those Thursdays. ;) Our challenge for this forthnight is "Feeling fruity". We want to see something fruity on your creation - a fruity paper, a fruity image ... Anything really. And we have a wonderful prize for one of you too. Look!


You will receive a Bev's bag, full of yummy ribbons. But keep in mind that the content of the bag may slightly vary from what's shown in the picture.

Now it's usually the time when I would show you my card that I made for this challenge. But not today. Today I have some other news to tell you first ... At Crafty ribbons we are having a DT call. So if you like to work with ribbons and would like to be a part of our team (I promise we are a bunch of friendly, fun and chatty ladies :D), then we would love you to apply. For more info about the DT call (what are the requirements, how to apply etc.) hop to the Crafty ribbons challenge blog. :)

So, now I will show you my card. ;)


I made a simple card for this challenge, but I was happy with how it turned out. I completely forgot I had this "You're a peach" stamp from Studio G, so I was positively surprised when I found it in the drawer. And I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. :) See the "ribbon border" (sort of) that I made around the image? I love how this turned out. And it was so fast and so easy to make! Will definitely do this again. :) For the "ribbon border" I used the "Tri stripe ribbon" that you can find here. And for the bow and ribbon in the back I used the 23mm yellow satin ribbon that you can find here. Of course both of the ribbons are from Crafty ribbons. :) I colored the image with Faber Castell pencils and the papers I used are from Provo Craft. And the crystals are from my stash.

I hope you'll join us with our challenge and think about applying for the DT position too. :)

Hugs! xx

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the way you have arranged all your ribbons. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maja :-) the image and peachy colours are fab and i love the ribbon border you made ,, so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous I adore that peach stamp and the ribbon surround is fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous cebelica.stunning sweet peach and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Such a lovely card and really sweet image/ design.Thank you for your lovely comment,the ribbon I bought at LOTV last weekend at their shop in Leeds and such lovely designs too.thanks again,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rich fall colors you've used and the ribbon around the image looks fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, love the ribbon frame around your image
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)