Monday, August 6, 2012

Crafting for gold - day10

Good morning! How are you? I hope your week started of good. :) I was happy that I managed to do some crafting over the weekend - this is soooooo relaxing! :D One of the cards I made was for the Crafting for gold event (today's challenge is buttons) at the CRPI blog. We have another fabulous sponsor today. Today's sponsor is Crafty individuals. They have lots of amazing vintage thingies in their store so if you like that style, why not check out their site? Or, if you're feeling lucky, leave your info with the linky thingie at today's post at CRPI blog and maybe you will win all these goodies.

And here's the card I made using one of their stamps.


For this card I used some papers, doily and crystals from my stash and some yummy seam binding ribbon and and white baby ribbon from Crafty ribbons. The buttons are from Crafty ribbons (they are from the Christmas berry button box) as well. The small flowers are made with my paper punch and the bigger one is from one store bought flower which I took apart.

Have a great day! Hugs! xx

6 comments:

  1. so stunning cebelica.fab design and i love the vintage image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing Cebelica...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cebelica that image is stunning I love the flowers and colours a super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Cebelica, love the style and that gorgeous ribbon flower, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, love the layout and image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)