Friday, May 24, 2013

Mini pizza box with flowers and butterflies

Heya! What a day I had yesterday! I was at work in the morning and in the afternoon I kept running here and there, gathering all the papers for the apartment. But it was worth it because at the end we signed the contract. Need to get some more things done on the bank so the next couple of days will be stressful, but if everything goes well we'll get the apartment keys in the beginning of June. After that the "fun" starts. You know, the renovating. It's going to be a lot of work, but I'm looking forward to it. I already have my eyes on some furniture pieces that I saw in Ikea. :D

But instead of me babbling about my apartment, let me rather show you another mini pizza box that I made. Told you, I'm hooked on those. ;) If you want to make one as well, check the tutorial here. Again, I changed the measurements so my box is 10x10 centimeters.




I used purple cardstock for the base of my box and then decorated it with scraps of paper from Arty collage's nature collage kit. On the center I used a piece of white cardstock which I inked with TH antique linen distress ink and embossed it with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder. Flowers and crystals are from my stash. The butterfly is Inkadinkado cling stamp. It was stamped with Memento rich cocoa pad and then I covered the white parts with glitter glue.  I also used several different die cuts on my box - they were made with Marianne design die, Spellbinders die and Cart us die.

I would like to enter my box to the following challenges:
CLP: Sketch
Live and love crafts: 50 shades of lilac
Everybody art challenge: Flowers
Crafts and me: Lots of layers
Dream valley: Animals
Bearly mine: Anything goes
Card and scrap: Layer upon layer
Milk coffee: Load on the flowers
Moving along with the times: Embossing

So much from me today. See you again soon! Hugs! xx

21 comments:

  1. So happy you got the apartment hun. Fabulous box, beautifully decorated. Hope you will enter my candy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veseli me, da lepo napreduješ s svojim domekom,
    tale škatljica je tudi krasna,
    lep konec tedna
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love the colour, happy and exciting times ahead for you, good luck, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box so beautifully decorated. Wonderful colours too. Hope all runs smoothly with the apartment
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful, Cebelica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vau, še ena čudovita škatlica! Vsak je lepša in dodala si krasne dodatke! Zelo mi je všeč.
    Hvala, ker si igraš z nami pri BerlyMineChallenge :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute box. Thanks for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautifully decorated box Cebelica and lovely colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever girl!
    It is stunning Cebelica,
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waw ful je lepa! Tako krasno si jo okrasila. vso srečo s selitvijo. lp

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Cebelica.
    I love the design and such beautiful colours
    I hope you have wonderful weekend, and thanks for share your creation at Milk Coffee Challenge.
    hugs, Cristina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh this is absolutely beautiful you creation is an inspiration to us all xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning!! Going to check out that tutorial RIGHT NOW! I'm always eyeing pizza boxes but they're too big of course :D
    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT in our Embossing challenge.
    xxx
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah this is super, what a great wee box, Thanks for sharing with us this week on MAWTT, Love Hazel DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous cebelica.really stunning design and I love your colours and butterfly :D
    have fun decorating your new apartment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't make a box to save my life... This is beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, this is so lovely. I must say I start to like purple now. You have done a great job on this box, beautiful layers and LO. Have a good weekend.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful box Cebelica, beautiful design and colours, your details and the stunning flowers are gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Fab creation Cebelica! Every detail is just perfect!

    Thanks for your take on Chelsea sketch and for sharing this fab work with us at CLP Challenge Blog :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet little box - I love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous ! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)