Sunday, May 12, 2013

Another Christmas card

Hello! I hope you had a lovely Saturday. I was doing some bobbin work and I even made a couple of cards.   So as you can see I had a lovely, relaxing day. I was going to do some paper work, but then I postponed it to tomorrow. Not that tomorrow I will have any more "energy" for that, but I know it needs to be done. But I won't wore you with that. I will rather show you one of the cards I made a couple of days ago.

I know Christmas is still far away, but when December comes I never have enough Christmas cards, so my New Year's resolution was to make Christmas cards through all year. This way I might actually have (close to) as many as I need when the time comes.


I was following a sketch at the Sketchy challenges, but I am uploading this card to enter it to the challenge. *ooops* This would teach me to check the dates more carefully. I used the adorable Pickle stamp from Wild rose studio as my main image. I colored this little fella with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. On his cap (the white parts) I added some glitter glue.  I raised Pickle on foam pads to add some dimension to my card.  The dies behind Pickle are Spellbinders and the big snowflake is a Marianne design die. After i cut the snowflake out I embossed it with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder. Small snowflakes are made with my craft punch. Gold sequins are from my stash. The star paper is from Folia and the brown paper is from K&Co if I'm not mistaken. The ric rac ribbon is from Crafty ribbons and you can find it here.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Deep ocean challenge: Sparkle
Winter Wonderland: Pppppick up a penguin
Dream valley: No squares allowed
ABC challenges: Make it sparkle
Really reasonable ribbon: Sparkle, bling and ribbon
Creative card crew: Bling
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes

Have a wonderful Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. great card and love your choice of penguin, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    If you would like to share this with us on the Wild Rose Studio Facebook page, we would love to see it there
    WRS DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet Cebelica, love the cute image and style of your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely festive card, great image and design. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an adorable image - and a gorgeous card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Xmas card - that little penguin is so cute!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joj kako je simpatičen tale pingvinček in lepo se mu sveti kapica. Hvala ker sodeluješn na ABC izzivu. lp Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute penguin and a sweet card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So feastive and so beautifully coloured too such a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love your design and image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous cebelica.fab design and papers and I love the adorable sweet penguin :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love your image choice!

    Thank you for joining us at RRR. Hope to see you again next week!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely penguin Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)