Saturday, May 25, 2013

Christmas with Magnolia

Hello, hello! How are you? I'm having a laaaaazy Saturday. The weather is yucky (clouds and rain) so I'm not feeling like doing anything except crafting of course. ;) Would you believe that in some parts of the country we even got snow?! At the end of May. Crazy!

I swear I have a black hole in my room. Things keep going missing. I've been looking like crazy for one stamp today, but I couldn't find it. And last week I was looking for something too, but still haven't found that thing. Grrrr. I hope that once I start packing (in a couple of months) I will findall those "lost treasures". lol

Today I have another Christmas card to show you.


Isn't this Tilda adorable? My friend let me borrow her stamp so I could make a card with it. :) I really like this little Tilda and she was a pleasure to colour. I colored her with Promarkers and on her halo, star and on the wings I added some glitter glue (click the bigger image to see this). The purple paper is actually a recycled wrapping paper and the star paper is from Folia. it's hard to see on the picture, but I "hid" the doily behind the image too (if you check the bigger image you should be able to see it on the left side of the card). On the white cardstock behind Tilda I stamped with several different snowflake stamps. I used several different ribbons on my card. The gold stars are from the star ribbon that you can find in the Crafty ribbons store and the other ribbons are from my stash. I also added some sequins from my stash.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Cute card Thursday: Tie it up
Time for Magnolia: Bingo (ribbon or lace, bling, anything but square)
Marvelous Magnolia: Doily delights (doily is a bit hard to see, but it is behind the image, see on the left side of the card- better seen in the larger image)
Passion for Promarkers: Anything goes (anniversary challenge)
I love Promarkers: Anything goes
Fab'n'funky: Ribbon and/or lace
Winter Wonderland: All tied up
Card makin' mamas: Rubber stamp
Tilda's town: Christmas
It's a Magnolia challenge: Anything goes

Enjoy your weekend! Hugs! xx

25 comments:

  1. Ja vreme ga biksa,
    a ni kaj narava ima svoje moči, mogoče bo tvoja angelska Tildica poskrbela za boljše vreme v prihajajočem tednu.
    Zelo lepa je in voščilnica tudi,
    lep pozdravček
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Cebelica and how pretty are those gold stars.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card hun...:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Tilda, she is just adorable. You have embellished the card beautifully, especially the gold stars.
    Happy crafting.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous representation of our theme thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those stars are gorgeous, they go really well with the image and the rest of the card. Thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with such an beautiful angel ;p Thanks for playing with IAMC en good luck!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love the color of her dress. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous cebelica. stunning sweet tilda and I love the stars and pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zelo je luštna! Sploh pa mi je všeč tvoja velika pentljica. lp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so lovely and the colours are amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at IAMC.

    HUgs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cebelica, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers are so pretty. Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at PFP this week! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card ,love the pretty papers and great image
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops me again hun.
    Thanks for joining in our `Special Anniversary` challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zelo je lepa tale praznična Tilda :-))Krasna voščilnica!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEautiful, Ciska - love that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pretty Christmas make.
    Hope you had a good day crafting,
    I'm hoping for a little crafty time later too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Cebelica, the image of Tilda is so pretty and love those stars.. just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Een hele mooie kaart heb je gemaakt Cebelica,wat heb je haar mooi ingekleurd. bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colours youve used for this cute card - just gorgeous and great LO too - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb Christmas card Cebelica, gorgeous Tilda
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Christmas Challenge this week. Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Krasna voščilnica Čebelica!!
    Hvala, ker si z nami na tokratnem Tilda's Town izzivu!!
    LP, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for playing along in the CMM rubber stamp challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)