Sunday, May 19, 2013

Christmas card with Tilda

Heya! How are you? Enjoying your weekend? I hope so! My sweetie and I went to check one apartment on Friday and we really liked it. It's not very big, but it's good for the two of us. Of course there's A LOT of work that needs to be done, but in general the apartment isn't bad. I've even picked a place where my crafty corner will be. He he. We'll call the real estate agent on Monday to place our bid and then we'll go from there. Fingers crossed everything will be ok.

Yesterday I got some more free time and I managed to do some crafting; I made another Christmas card. I hope you are not sick and tired of seeing those yet. ;) I really want to make plenty of them over the year so I'm not going crazy when December comes.

Here's my card ...


This time I use a Magnolia stamp. This one is still one of my favourite Magnolia images. I colored Tilda with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils and then I also added glitter glue on her wings and the white part of her dress. I used some TH spun sugar distress ink on Tilda's cheeks. Around Tilda and on the banner I created above I used some gold star confetti from my stash. On the banner I also added some gems. Those came from my stash as well. The papers are from Folia. The die cut behind the image was made with my new Spellbinders die that I got from my sweet friend (she knows who she is - thank you SO much girl!!! *mwah*) On the bottom of my card I added a mesh that I've had in my stash for a long, long time. Over it I layered a  red velvet bling ribbon from Crafty ribbons. Those stars that I added on top of the bling ribbons are from Crafty ribbons too - you can find them here.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Natalie and Amy: Things with wings
Time for Magnolia: Wings
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
Papertake weekly: The sound of music (inspired by one of my favourite songs - Robbie Williams' "Angels"), I also used Kaisercraft's music notes stamp for the embossing
C.R.A.F.T.: Christmas
Abc challenge: N for Not just one (make a card with 3 or more embellishments) - my embellishments: ribbon, gems, confetti
Cupcake craft: Lots of layers
Bearly mine: Lucky dip (I chose diecuts, ribbon and gems)

So much from me today. Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Moning Cebelica. Oh what a lovely card absolutely gorgeous image too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never get tired of any of your makes, they are all wonderful and it great to be so organized. Wish I was more organized haha.. Tilda looks fab.
    Good luck with the apartment
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fab, lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw čestitke za stanovanje!!! Tvoja voščilnica je prekrasna! Prav v mojih najljubših barvah. Hvala ker sodeluješ na ABC izzivu. lp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, beautiful coloring and layout!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cebelica, it is always so wonderful to see your creations. Love this sweet Tilda, she is adorable. Your background is beautifully embellished with embossed elements. The stars also adds perfect finishing touch to this card.
    Glad you have found your apartment. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so beautiful hun...and I love the colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll keep my fingers crossed you get the apartment!
    This is just so sweet of a Christmas card. Your coloring is wonderful and love all of the different textures and shapes you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous Tilda Christmas card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “lucky dip”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous cebelica.stunning olours and I love the sweet tilda and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! Love all the beautiful details! Thank you for playing with us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi to you I like your card thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel GDT for May

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    Good luck!
    greets,
    Neline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)