Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sympathy

I am not very keen of making sympathy cards. But I was asked several times if I had any. So now I try to have at least one or two made. You know, just in case.

At MTME blog we have a new sketch challenge for you. This week's sketch is very simple and when I saw it I thought it would be great for a sympathy card.


And here's my card.


I used the plain white and plain black papers for this card. I embossed the white paper with Cottage floral embossing folder and inked the edges. I wrote the sentiment in MS Word (it's in Slovenian and it means "sincere condolence") and printed it out on a white cardstock. The butterfly is from MTME Bold botanical digi set.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful honey! Just love that embossing and inking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely elegant Cebelica. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really beautiful cebelica.i love the embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Really elegant. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful Cebelica. Love the inked edges.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is simply stunning! Love the embossing and inking. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)