Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sports and hobbies

Hey, hey! I'm back again with another project. Yup, we have a new challenge at MMCS Challenges for you. This week's theme is "Sports and hobbies". Remember, you can use any products and you can do whatever you want (acard, a tag etc.) as long as it fits the theme. I made a card. :)


I use the wonderful yellow paper from Provo Craft. The image is from The Greeting farm. I colored it with Promarkers and regular red marker (no brandname on it). The ribbon is from my stash.

I can't believe I didn't add any embellishments on this card. So not me. But I still like how it turned out. Personally I like the bright colours. What do you thing?

Well, I hope you'll join us this week. :)

6 comments:

  1. Yes i agree l to love the bright colours yellow is my fav!! gorgeous image and nicely coloured :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Cebelica, LOVE the bright colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Hun- I love the colours & great colouring too! Thank you for the love on my Blog sweetie. xox

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic male card cebelica.i love your bright colours and fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cebelica, this is such a cute card! Love how you've used that die matting! It doesn't need anything else - perfect as is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Love the image and colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)