Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DT call at Crafty ribbons

Hello my lovely readers. How are you? We had a holiday here yesterday so this means my "weekend" was a bit longer this time. I could get used to it. lol I had so much fun this weekend - I had absolutely no time to be bored. I was going on some trips around the country with my sweety, one day we had a picnic ... Yup, a lot was going on.

But I don't want to bore you with the details about my weekend. I'd rather tell you more exciting news. Did I get your attention? I hope I did. ;) What I want to tell you is that a new challenge blog will start running on September 1 - a "Crafty ribbons challenge". I can't wait! :D At the moment they are looking for some new DT members so if you are interested in joining, hop to their blog and see what you need to do.

Don't you just love using ribbons on your creations? I sure do - ribbon is one of my favourite embellishments. Here are some of my (already seen) projects where I used ribbon(s) ...





Told ya I love ribbon. lol If you do too and want to be in this DT, why not give it a try? ;)

Have a wonderful day/evening!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my work Cebelica that cupcake is amazing!! the cards are lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic cebelica.i love the stunning cupcake :D
    good luck in the dt call.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations! Best of luck :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creations - I esp love the cupcake x
    Good luck with the DT call x
    You might be interested in the giveaway on my blog - take a look here
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    These are beautiful projects, I love the cupcake...Thanks for entering our DT call at Crafty Ribbons,good luck....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations we're in the DT for Crafty Ribbons!!!

    I love your cupcake!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga - also from a small european country...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)