Thursday, August 25, 2011

Choose your own sketch

Good morning! How is your week so far? Having a nice time? I have been doing this and that and time just flew by. I can't believe it's Thursday already. Do you have any plans for the weekend yet? I have 2 friends coming over and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun. :)

As you already know, each Thursday is a new sketch challenge at MTME blog. This one is a bit different because you have several sketches you can choose from.

I chose this one ...






And here's my card ...


 I used the lovely MTME digi stamp from Take time for petal perfection set, which you can find here. I colored the imafe with Promarkers. The ribbon, swirls and flowers are from my stash and the DP are from Provo Craft. The swirl was done with Marianne design die.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Those butterflies are gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, great layout and colours blend beautifully love the butterflies,flowers and the ribbon just finishes it off :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cebelica! I'm so glad you hopped over to my blog - I did some housekeeping and lost some of the blogs I'd been following, just about to re-add you to my list! That'll teach me to do some tidying up won't it!

    Your card is just gorgeous - I love the combination of colours and the stamp is beautiful!

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card cebelica.the image is beautiful and i love your pretty colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very very pretty Cebelica! You always do feminine brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)