Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Earrings

The last couple of days I've been really into jewelry making. In just a few days I made more pieces of jewelry than I did in the last couple of months. It felt good playing with wire and beads again. I'm addicted to wearing (and making :P) earrings so it's no surprise that among other things I also made these two pairs of earrings.


I received these gorgeous white glass beads some time ago with one swap. There were only two in a pack - perfect for earrings. :) I combined them with black seed beads and black glass beads from my stash.


And this is another pair of earrings I made. For these earrings I used these fab dark purple round beads, light purple (pinkish) ground glass beads and black crystal beads.

2 comments:

  1. Wow i love your designs they are stunning love the colours they blend together :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful cebelica :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)