Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1, 2, 3

Wow, can you believe today is already the last day of August?! Where does the time fly?!? Don't forget that tomorrow, on September 1, we'll have our first challenge at Crafty Ribbons blog. Be sure to check it out.

And today we have a challenge for you at My mum's craft shop blog. This week's challenge is called 1, 2, 3. Are you scratching your head, thinking what this means? It's really simple; we want you to use 1 of one thing, 2 of another and 3 of yea another thing. I hope you understand what I mean. It's probably best if you check the blog and see the fabby work from my teamies for inspiration.

I used 1 image, 2 glitter dots and 3 flowers.


I used the cute image from Tiddly Inks. Tiddly inks is our sponsor this week and they are giving the lucky winner 10$ to spend in their store. I colored the image with Promarkers. The papers I used are from Provo Craft and from Sizzix' Little Sizzles. The glitter dots are from my stash and so are the flowers. I completely forgot I had those so it was a nice surprise when I found them in my drawer.

I hope you will come and join our challenge this week. Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie this is soooo cute.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute Cebelica, what a darling image and pretty papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet Cebelica! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Cebelica, love the image and pretty colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie Cebelica...love the image and pretty colours too hun..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card cebelica.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!! gorgeous image with lots of pretty colours:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww - such a sweet card! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)