Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bracelets

Good morning everybody! It looks like we're going to have another nice sunny day today. A perfect start of the weekend. :)

I don't have any new cards to show you today, but I do have something else. I want to show you two bracelets that I made the other day.

The first bracelet that I want to show you was made with metal and glass beads. I've had the idea for this bracelet for a while, so it was high to make this idea a reality. So I went through my boxes of beads to find the beads that I thought would be perfect for such bracelet. I chose transparent and silver beads.


The second bracelet is also made with glass beads, but that one comes in combination of pink and black. Don't you just love how these colours look together? I know I do. ;) I got these fab black beads with flowers some time ago and I couldn't decide what to use them for. The first idea was to use them for earrings, but then I changed my mind and rather used them for a bracelet.


So much for now. I'm off to do some crafting now. :) Have a nice weekend everybody!

5 comments:

  1. Wow these are gorgeous, how creative you are, they're lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are beautiful!!! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so gorgeous hunni....

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both items are beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are stunning cebelica :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)