Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Christmas in August

Wow, I can't belive it - I'm actually writing a second post in one day. But I just made this Christmas card and I wanted to show it to you. I'm such a show-off, I know. lol


I finally got to use this sweet digi stamp from Heather Ellis. Isn't this snowman just too cute? I'll definitely make more Christmas card with this stamp. :) The image is colored with Promarkers and Faber Castell and Jolly pencils. I'm thinking I really should get a red Promarker too - that would make my coloring much easier (and better). The papers are from Provo Craft and the lace,  doily lace napkin and pearls are from my stash. The snowflakes were made with my Xcut punch.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Crop Stop: Anything lace
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
SFC: Christmas card
Sweet stampin' - Christmas in July
Crafty creations - Christmas in July
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas in July

18 comments:

  1. ha ha you are not a showoff :) I love your card, the image is so sweet and love that doily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, I like it! Thanks for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great image love the snowman and his big heart!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! a verrry cute little snowman Cebelica, love the doily and lace detail.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This snowman card is adorable! Love the lace doily. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab Christmas make...love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. grogeous card cebelica.i love the sweet snowman and fab doily and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg that little guy is so cute! Love all the red in there.

    Thanks for playing with us at Cropstop's challenge~!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely touch with the lace and the doily! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

    Kath – incoming DT
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice card...love the touch of lace! Thanks for playing the CropStop Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable Cebelica...absolutely amazing! I love all the details. I'm glad to see you back doing the CropStop challenges....missed ya! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, me again Cebelica, wanted to thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous card love the colors thanks for joining us at SFC......

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, I love snowmen...just one of my favorites. Yur card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this, the doily is perfect, and the bold red just wonderful.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so sweet, love the soft green with the Christmas red & super cute image! Sorry I'm a little late visiting but thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)