Sunday, December 26, 2021

Away in a manger

Hey, hey! I hope you had a lovely Christmas. We had a calm family day with some yummy food and good movies. Just the way we like it. <3

I know I'm a day late with this card, but I still hope you can enjoy it. 

For a long time I had been looking for a cute nativity stamp set, but none seemed right, but when saw this one from Paperbabe stamps I knew that was the one. I like that it gives you many possibilities on how to put the elements together.

On this card I created the scene with the holy family and a couple of animals. I raised different parts on foam pads to give the card some dimension. I did the colouring with polychromos. On a seperate piece of paper I stamped a sentiment (the sentiment is a stamp from Hobby Lobby) and glued it above the stamped scene. I finished the card up with two crystals.

I wish you a wonderful day and happy holidays! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Paperbabe stamps: Anything goes
Pixie's crafty workshop: Challenge 418 - snippets + Christmas/New Year theme (the snippet used is that light blue piece of paper, I think it was just about a cm longer than what I used on a card)
NBUS: Challenge 33 (I've never used this nativity stamp set before)
Girlz creative: Christmas
Ally's angels: Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. They are an adorable holy family, Cebelica, and I love your scene and your coloring! You are very good with Polychromos! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Holiday Hugs and Happy New Year, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovita voiščilnica s prekrasnim napisom. Lepe praznike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's a cute Christmas card.
    Hope you had a lovely time.

    Hugs,Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card and adorable images xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable card and I'm delighted to see you in the Snippets Playground! I do notice these things.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)