Friday, January 29, 2021

Santa baby

Hello everybody! How are you doing? How was the first month of the year for you? I hope everything has been well for you. I've been pretty busy at work, but I managed to get some crafting done as well. I'll show you what I've been working on soon, but today I would like to show you another Christmas card I made back in December.

You probably know by now that I like the adorable stamps and awesome dies from The Greeting Farm, don't you? Well, I used one of their sweet images and a sentiment die on the card I want to show you today.



On this card I used pretty blue papers from DCWV and a sparkly red cardstock which was actually an old Christmas card, which I recycled. I coloured the image with polychromos, fussy cut it and raised it on foam pads for some dimension. In the left upper corner I glued the sentiment. I finished the card off with some pearls and blue star shaped sequins.


have a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge: Anything Christmas goes
Cardz TV: Anything goes
Creative fingers: Anything goes
Scraps of life by Scrapymo!: January Rudolph days

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card Cebelica! Your colouring is perfect and I love that bold sentiment and all your little details. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. That pattern in the background design paper was sure a perfect place for your pearls!

    Thanks for taking part in the first Rudolph Days Challenge this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)