Saturday, May 20, 2017

Summer

Hello everybody! A new challenge just started on The Sketchy Challenges blog. This forthnight we would like to see your summer creations. I decided to get ahead and decorate my August planner page.


I used the adorable stamps from The Greeting Farm to decorate the pages and I cut the sun out from one of the ready made accents craft sheets. Then I just wrote some stuff around the pages and I used the pretty decorative tape on the edges. 

I can't wait to see what summer creations will you make! :) 

Also, we have a DT call at The Sketchy Challenges. If you are considering joining this friendly team, you can read all the information here.

Have a great day! xx

I'd like to enter my creation to the following challenges: 
The Greeting Farm: Scrapbook layouts, journal pages or planner pages

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)