Sunday, September 25, 2016

For all the coffee lovers

Hey, hey! How are you doing? Enjoying the weekend? I was going through my clothes and started brining those warmer tops and trousers to the front of the wardrobe. Fall is in full swing already, which means the temperatures are not so high anymore.

Before I go to my today's card, I want to tell you that my mom has candy on her blog so hop there to check it out if you want. There are stamps, dies, papers, embellishments ... Lots of crafty goodies to be won. :)

I found out that there was a fall blog hop going on at the Coffe loving cardsmakers blog and I wanted to participate, so I quickly made this card.


Are you a coffee "addict"? I am not a big fan of coffee, but I do enjoy a cup of cocoa or hot chocolate. 

To make this card I used several scraps of paper from my stash in fall colours and some sequins to add some bling. The cups are The Greeting Farm stamp (from Perk up stamp set) and I coloured them with Promarkers and pencils. The cups also have matching dies which I used to cut them out. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Hello Fall stamp set. In the background I used a Memory box stencil.


So, this is it from me for today. See you again soon. :)
Have a great day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges: 
Coffee loving cardmakers: Fall blog hop
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Die cut divas: Fall (images are die cut)
The ribbon girl: Any image
Deep ocean: Anything goes

32 comments:

  1. I love how you colored your cups on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the use of different pattern paper banners that tie beautifully with your cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty blend of bright colors on the cups! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card you whipped up in a jiffy! Love all the papers and the layout. I'm glad you found out about our "little" hop! :) Enjoy your cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card-love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a fabulous job with your Coffee cup project. Love the designer papers and just love the design you have created for your coffee cups. I love Chocolate too, but Latte's are the best when visiting our local Coffee Shop with the girls.
    Love your project, its fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love your lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of colors and patterns. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Card and perfect for the FALL Coffee themed blog hop. I like the layers and the stenciled Background.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. Love the papers & stencil you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zanimiva. Mi je že zadišala kava.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Fall colors - the cups look so cool in those colors.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super design and fab card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done with all those layered papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! All the different colors and patterns and that stenciled circle... very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it when crafting runs in the family! Your card is awesome, I simply love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous and wonderful card
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great layout and papers! I do like the couple of coffee cups (and yes, I'm an addict). Great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Uniko this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm I am imagining a pumpkin spice latte in these fantastic cups you created! Perfect fall card!
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! Loving the layering of papers and elements and how you have kept your card crisp and clean too. Thanks so much for joining in at Uniko and my apologies for popping by so late to comment. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)