Monday, August 1, 2016

Friendship

Heya! It's the first of the month and you know what this means, right? Yup, the start of a new challenge at The Greeting Farm. :) Did you know that 7 August is a national friendship day? As we believe having friends is very important we decided that the theme for this challenge should be "friendship". Make a card, a tag or another project to let your friend(s) know how special (s)he is/they are to you.

I used one of the sweet images from the Magical friends set to make my card. I think those really special friends are (almost) as rare as unicorns, so this image seemed perfect. And the sentiment came from the Mega-mini amazing set.


To decorate the card I used a couple of doilies from my stash, a piece of cheesecloth, pearls and flowers. The big (twisted) yellow flower and the rose that I glued in the middle of it are from I am roses and the other flowers are from my stash. I also used different dies to decorate the card.


I coloured this cutie with Promarkers and pencils. After the colouring was done I used the Magical friends dies to cut out the image. I love fussy cut images, but I don't like fussy cutting, so these dies are a must have or me.

So much from me today. I hope you will join our challenge this month. I can't wait to see what you'll make. :)

Have a great day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
In the pink: Get out your rubber
I am roses: July challenge (anything goes)
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Summer florals
Inky chicks: Use 5 or more flowers
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Lepa voščilnica, z lepimi okraski. Prijateljstvo pa je tako vedno potrebno negovati, saj te pravi prijatelj nikoli ne pusti na cedilu.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely l like the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty!!! I love the soft pink/yellow combination!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the unicorn and all the details on the card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - super sweet image and pretty floral detailing.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time and Good Luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I have some candy on my blog if you'd like to join.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my!!! Cuteness overload!!! Adorable card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the I Am Roses Challenge.

    Alexandra,
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty girly card and I just love that unicorn, soooooo cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG your cards are always so perfect! I love the beautiful embossed leaves, the layers, and the amazing bouquet arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)