Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Yumi and Fumi Handmade is closing down :(

I don't know if you heard, but one of my favourite stamp companies (Yumi and Fumi Handmade) is going on hiatus. The store has already closed down and there will not be any new challenges til further notice. You can read all the details here.

I joined Yumi and Fumi Handmade DT last year and I loved every single minute of it. I got to work with a bunch of super talented ladies and I made some wonderful friends along the way. It was an experience I wouldn't trade for anything.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Leanne and Renate' for accepting me in their ohana - you girls rock!!! I still remember the day I found out that I received an e-mail from you, telling me I could join your DT. I couldn't stop smiling. I was just SOOOO happy!!! Thank you so much for this opportunity! Over the time I was a member of Y&FH DT I got to know you girls a bit better and I gotta say it ... You are amazing!!!! Love ya both! *mwah*

Also a big thank you to all the gals from DT. You are all very, very talented and I learned a lot from you. I'm very happy I got to work with you and get to know you a bit better. Thank you all for all the support and for all the smiles! <3 p="">

Sending big hugs your way! xx


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Sounds like such a lovely company to work for! Hopefully they'll be back one day .. soon. :)

    Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to read this, sweetie!!
    You make the cutest & sweetest cards w/ their images.
    Sending hugs!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)