Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Shopping Ellie

Heya! How are you? I hope your week has been good so far. I had a terrible headache yesterday, but luckily I'm feeling fine today. Tomorrow I'm having a looooong day ahead of me, but at least weekend isn't too far away anymore. ;) 

I wanted to share a card I made the other day. 


I'm sorry because the picture isn't the best, but I don't have my camera at home so I had to experiment with the other one that isn't so good and with which I had no clue what was I doing (my camera has much more settings and I prefer that). Plus, it was pitch black when I was taking the photo, so that's a down side too.

Anyways, I won't bother you with technical things, I'll rather tell you a couple of things about my card. I got this adorable image from The Paper Nest Dolls a couple of days ago and I decided to use it for today's card. I did the coloring with Promarkers. I raised the image on foam pads to give the card some dimension. On the circle behind the image I stamped with Faded text background stamp from Stampabilities. The yellow paper is from Folia and the other papers are from my stash. Both ribbons I used are from Crafty ribbons and the buttons are from my stash. I made the dots on the scalloped circle with Viva decor pearl pen.

So much for now. Have a wonderful day/evening! Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Sweet stampin': Girly but no pink
Allsorts: Ribbons
Delightful challenges: Patterned paper
A creative romance: Something new (new stamp)
Papertake weekly: New stash (new stamp)
Stamping sensations: Ribbon, buttons and bows

16 comments:

  1. My fave things about your card are...

    All of the lovely layers -- die cuts & papers!! :))
    The colors -- bright & cheery!!
    &
    That gorgeous bow!!!
    I've just recv'd a bow maker for Christmas from my blog buddy Amanda -- & I just tried it last night !!!
    I looooooooooooooove it!!!

    Glad your headache is gone!!
    Have a good day!!! Xo


    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brilliant, bright colours. Just perfect for this rainy, January day. Hope your head feels better soon and thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous card as always and the layout is stunning glad your much better today xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, fab colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the papers. Thanks for joining our Patterned Paper Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    Design Team
    Delightful Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute image and bright colours, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for playing along over at The Paper Nest Dolls - Norway "Anything Goes Challenge”!

    Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next time!

    Paper Nest Dolls DT- Norway
    Keeley Ainsworth

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous cebelica.super cute image and I love your fab design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love the image.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that image , Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rather belatedly Cebelica wanted to say this is a very pretty card and such beautiful attention to detail.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Ribbons, Buttons and Bows theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! A fabulous entry for our ribbons buttons and bows challenge at Stamping Sensations this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)