Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just because

Hey hey! How are you? I hope you are having a nice day! I had some troubles getting up in the morning - that happens when you have 4 days off and you can sleep for as long as you want on those days. ;) 

I just booked plane tickets for my summer holidays. Once for a change I'm ahead of things. lol My sweetie and I are visiting some friends in England and I'm really excited about it. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time! Can't wait!

But enough babbling. Let me rather show you a card I made the other day ... 



I had so much fun making this card! I love the sweet LLLC image. Isn't Marci adorable?! I coloured her with distress inks and I paper pieced the balloon. I also added some glitter glue on parts of Marci's dress , her hairband and hair tie and on the balloon. I used lots of scraps of papers from my stash. Doily and pearls came from my stash and the stripe ribbon is from Crafty ribbons. I made the flowers myself - using more scraps. :) These are so fun to make! I wonder why I don't make them more often ...



Well, that's it from me today. :) I hope you will have a wonderful evening! Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
7 kids college fund: Anything goes
Inky chicks: Anything goes
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
Pile it on: Just because
Oozak: Anything goes/blue tones
Cards und more: Anything goes
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes/use pearls or buttons
My craft creations: Anything goes

18 comments:

  1. Krasna Marcy z balončkom
    lepa voščilnica
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card hun ty for playing along at Crafting From The Heart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card hun ty for playing along at Crafting From The Heart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cebelica! Love the colours and details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cebelica this is absolutely stunning such an adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cebelica, love the cute stamp, scrummy design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning cebelica.gorgeous sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely STUNNING! Love the colors and those beautiful rolled roses!!!

    Sending Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and design is fab. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. waw kako je lepa! super lepe rožice. lp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love all the details, especially the little rolled flowers! Thanks for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the flowers and the ribbon! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet, love all the pretty layers
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, gorgeous!! gorgeous!! Gorgeous!!!
    I love the blue and the balloon!!
    What a sweet card!!
    GREAT job on the flowers, sweetie!! xo

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!!


    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous and love the flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful card with so many lovely details! Love this layout. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and love the dimension of it all, good luck in the MCC challenge....love Kathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card with beautiful coloring! Amazing job! Thanks for playing the Oozak Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)