Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sketch challenge at Yumi and Fumi Handmade

Good morning! I hope your weekend has been good so far. I have been staying inside all the time. We have a yucky rainy weekend so I'm really not tempted to go out. We're already over the first half of January, but we still have autumn weather (meaning: lots and lots of rain). :S But at least this kind of weather is a good excuse to stay inside and do some crafting. He he.

A new challenge just started at Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog. We have a sketch for you this time.



I decided to make a tag.


I used the adorable Yumi stamp from Yumi and Fumi Handmade and coloured her with distress inks. For this tag I used scraps of papers from my stash. Sequins and ribbon came from my stash as well. The butterflies were made with my craft punch. The oval behind Yumi was embossed with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder.

I hope you will come play with us. Remember, you don't have to use Y&FH stamps on your creations, but you do need to use a coloured image.

Have a wonderful day! Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my tag to the following challenges:
Crafty girls: Anything goes
The crafting cafe: Anything goes
Simon says: Emboss it
Wags 'n Whiskers: Anything goes
Artistic inspirations: Anything goes/Feminine

16 comments:

  1. ooo zelo je lepa! krasen odtisek in lepi papirčki. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the image! Lovely colors and the papers and style is just perfect. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, love the image and your choice of color!! Thank you for play with us at Artistic Inspirations this time, hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute tag - love the way you colored Yumi! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute Tag. thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super little tag! I love the image too!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute tag cebelica.fabulous sweet image and I love your pretty design :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! Too sweet & cute!!
    Love the soft colors you chose for her!! :))
    What type of paper do you color on?
    It looks really textured!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous tag. Love the cute image and you've used such pretty ribbon. I always love sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic tag Cebelica.
    I love this image..she's so cute! And your colouring is so beautiful and delicate.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet hon!! I love the soft colors and your choice of project. This will look wonderful on a bag or present. Fantastik job!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great, fun tag and you have coloured the mage beautifully x Thankyou for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for last months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)