Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stempelglede Design Team Call 2014

The title says it all really, doesn't it? ;) When I saw that Gunhild, the owner of Stempelglede line of stamps, is having a design team call, I knew I had to give this a try, because I absolutely love her stamps. Getting ito this DT would be a dream come true for me, so I'm keeping my finger and toes crossed. :) If you want to apply, go to the Stempelglede blog and check what you need to do.

Here's what I made for this design team call ...


I used one of my favourite Stempelglede stamps for the center of my card - Stempelglede's Magic stamp. Isn't it awesome?! I embossed the sentiment with Queen's gold embossing powder and then I sprinkled some copper embossing powder around the sentiment. All the papers came from my stash. The beautiful crochet flowers were made by my mother-in-law-to-be. She knows that I love using flowers on my crojects so she made me some and put them under the Christmas tree along with some other goodies. Isn't she sweet? I added gems/pearls in the center of each flower. I used several different dies from Marianne design, LLLC, Spellbinders and Joy crafts on my card. The big butterfly is MS punch and the small butterflies are made with Pracht punch. Gems, pearls, ribbon and lace came from my stash.

Gunhild asked people who applied to also add three different project to their post, so here are mine.

Another card using the Stempelglede Magic stamp.

Something cute.


Well, that's it for me. Now all I can do is wait and keep my fingers crossed. Good luck to you if you decide to apply as well. :)

Hugs! xx

14 comments:

  1. Vse voščilnice so ful lepe. Želim ti veliko uspeha pri prijavi za dt. Je tudi mene mikala, samo ne ustrezam pogojem, ker Tilda pa mora bit na voščilnici. hihiii ...
    Srečno, zdravo in ustvarjalno 2014!
    tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vso srečo, upam, da ti uspe priti v tim. Držim pesti. Voščilnice so vrhunske.
    Srečno tudi v tem 2014 letu
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations, Happy New year to you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all stunning. If you are not picked for the DT, it will be their loss x

    Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year hunny :)
    Cebelica your cards are all stunning, so many beautiful details to look at and so pretty.
    Good luck with the DT call hun, you'd be a huge asset to the DT :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your application and your interest in becoming a Stempelglede Design Team Member! Your cards are beautiful!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Gunhild

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow with creations like these l'd be amazed if your not chosen they are absolutely wonderful good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gogrgeous embellies, as always!!! I hope you get the spot!! You are so talented and are always a positive person which is a great asset to any team!! HUGS!!

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all beautiful Cebelica each showing your perfect attention to details. I really do wish you luck with the DT call.

    Wishing you a wonderful 2014.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful selection of cards with wonderful attention to detail and fab colour choices. Good luck with the DT call, I'm sure you would make a great addition to their team :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. uau kako so lepe prav vse tri. držim pesti, da te izberejo. lp

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful card ♥
    Love all the details!
    Hugs, Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best of luck to you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. All of these creations are gorgeous and so beautifully crafted.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)