Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Paper bag

Hey hey! :) Brrrr, it's cold here. We finally got the winter temperatures and even some snow! I hope it'll last til the second half of February (I have a couple of days off then) so I could go skiing. I used to ski quite a lot, but then I had some problems with my knee and had to out skiing on hold for a while. I think I'm ready to give it a try again this year. Fingers crossed everything will be ok!

But enough about that. Let me rather show you a paper bag I made the other day. I wanted to try something different and this is the result.


I was looking at different bag templates on the internet, but didn' find any that would be the right size, so I made my own. I've had the papers I used for this bag in my stash for what seems like forever, so unfortunately I can't tell you where they are from. The image is Fumi with gift from Yumi and Fumi Handmade. I coloured the with distress inks. Doily, gems and ribbon came from my stash. I made the flowers myself. Corner and circles are Spellbinders dies and butterflies and border were made with punches.


Have a beautiful day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my bag to the following challenges:
The ribbon girl: Anything goes
Winter Wonderland: Butterflies
My craft creations: Anything goes
The Paper Nest Norway: Anything goes
Crafty girls: Anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Oh awesome!!! You made the bag yourself, too!!?!
    Woot!! Woot!! That's fabulous & what a perfect gift!! :))
    I love seeing what you create with these images -- I'm so sad to see they are closing.

    Hope you get to ski, sweetie!!
    Stay warm !! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovita je
    pravo darilo že samo po sebi
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. joj kako je simpatična in luštne rožice si dodala. lp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bag and the colour is wow...love the image and everything you added..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! A wonderful design, pretty colour scheme and I love your gorgeous flowers. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag Cebelica! it is beautifully embellished and Fumi is simply adorable. Love it, I shall add the paper bag project to my list of things to do this year!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bag and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cebelica this is fantastic such a pretty bag love the image and how you have used the doily this is superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous Cebelica what a lovely transformation l hope the snow stays for you so you can go back sking again x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love smily little Fumi! The bag is lovely, such a lovely way to present a gift! Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovley card, thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so beautiful card and a lovely design :-)
    Thanx for joining at The Paper Nest Doll House Norway Challenge and good luck! Hope to see your great projects soon again :-)
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous bag cebelica.gorgeous pink and lemon colours and i love your sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)