Saturday, January 11, 2014

Memories

Good morning! It's finally weekend. Yay! :D I'm planning to do as little as possible - I just want to relax. What are your plans? Going anywhere? I was away the whole day yesterday so I think I will just stay in over the weekend and do some crafting. :)

I want to show you a card I made the other day.


What do you think? Do you like it? To be honest, I wasn't too happy with how it turned out at first, but now it's starting to grow on me. 

I really like the sentiment stamps from Cloud 9 so I decided to use one of those on my card. I first stamped the sentiment and then covered it with glitter glue. The sentiment says "Memories are the most beautiful pictures our minds can pain and nothing can ever erase them". All of the papers I used on this card are leftover scraps from my stash. Pearls, bead strings and flowers are from my stash as well. The beautiful lace is from Crafty ribbons. Over the lace I glued some gems that I cut out of a golden mesh. Butterflies were part of the Nature collage kit from Artsy collage and I just cut them out. I also used some Spellbinders and Cart-us dies.

That's it from me for today. Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Cards und more: Anything goes
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Bizzy Becs: Anything goes
Creative card crew: Anything goes
Live and love crafts: Perfume (inspired by Emperor Memories perfume)


24 comments:

  1. Morning cebelica wet here and pretty mismal.....Gorgeous creation as always truly one creative crafter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another totally stunning creation Cebelica.

    Sorry to have been missing this week, we were without phones and internet from Monday until yesterday PM - nightmare.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I love the pink roses and the pearls. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your card, and I was somewhat surprised you had second thoughts about it. I usually don't like anything I make until I look at it for days and the whole thing not just all the parts/pieces we put together. It is delightful to see your wonderful art posted in this week’s creative challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zelo lepa, super štampiljka in detajli. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD MOrNING!! We are always our worst critics.. LOL!! I think you were just saying something like that on my blog.. tee hee!!!

    LOOKS like a FAB garden!!! Reminds me of a storybook ~~ or a dream!!! WELL DONE!! xo

    enjoy the weekend.. I am off to work on a million cards.. ok, maybe just 9..

    LOL

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. uau tale ti pa res kar sapo vzame tako je lepa! lp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Cebelica, this is a stunning card hun, love all the scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this card...it's beautiful and thanks for dropping in to 'see' me...luv annie

    have you put your name down on my candy...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really LOVE this, and appreciate your participation in our challenge. I hope you will share your lovely art with us more often - I'd love to see it!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the sentiment is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are crazy girl! Your card is beautiful!!! I love the gorgeous flowers (esp the big white one) and the distressed look of it. Your weekend sounds lovely!!! I was up to my eyeballs in kid activities.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a totally gorgeous card Cebelica.
    The sentiment is so beautiful and your chosen embellishments are perfect.
    I think it's stunning ♥

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wunderschön! Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Cards und More. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ovo je jako lijepo... :)
    Baš zove proljeće! A kad smo kod toga... na mom blogu ima jedan bombončić, ako si zainteresirana! ;)
    LP iz Hrvatske!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good that the card has grown on you, because I think it's fab! Great symmetry and lots of gorgeous details. Never heard about that perfume, but I'm very impressed with the little bag it comes with. That's cute! Thanks for sharing with us at LLC & Best Wishes for the New Year!
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. great work! I love it!
    Zhanks for joining us at cards and more.
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nastala je čudovita voščilnica,
    na njej je toliko lepih detajlov
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your creations is supercute, i love the colors you've chosen.
    Thank you very much for joining our Cards und More Challenge. Hope to see you soon again :)

    Love Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)