Wednesday, May 11, 2011

To die for challenge at MMCS

Hi everybody! I am VERY sorry for not visiting you so often lately. It has been very hectic here for the last couple of days and I have been very, very busy. Hence, I even barely managed to do any crafting. *sigh* I promise that as soon as I have some more time I'll stop by your blogs and check out your lovely creations!

Today is Wednesday and you all know what this mean - it means it's time for another challenge at My mum's craft shop challenges blog. :) We have another great challenge for you this week - we want you to use dies on your project. And we have a fab prize for you again this week. Once again My mum's craft shop is kindly offering a £10 voucher to one lucky winner. How great is that?! They have amazing things in the store, so if you haven't already, check it out!

I love my Sizzix and Spellbinder's dies and I use them on more or less every project. So this challenge was perfect for me. ;) Here's the card I made ...


I used Spellbinder's circle and scalloped circle dies. The flowers are a digi stamp from My time made easy's Bold botanical set, the bigger butterfly is a rubber stamp from Rubber stampede and the small butterfly is a clear stamp from Folia. All images were colored with Faber Castell pencils. The yellow papers are from Provo Craft. No info on the dotty paper - this was just a small left-over piece I found in my drawer. In the back I used a doily lace which I decorated with crystals from my stash. Ribbon and lace are from my stash too.

Go to My mum's craft shop challenges blog to see the fab cards my teamies made and I hope you will decide to join us at this week's challenge too.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
A gem of achallenge: Sketch
Catch the bug challenge blog: Anything goes
The ribbon challenge: Colour combo
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Lace
Everybody-Art-Challenge: Flowers
Scrappy frogs challenge: Anything goes

I wish you all a wonderful day!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Such gorgeous colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card hun!...love the warm colours and super layout too sweetie..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely. The bright colours on this card are perfect for that image and the butterflies are gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, that red lace is gorgeous, and your colouring on those flowers is fab! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica, love this very cheerful card. Gorgeous image and very pretty details. Hope you manage to get a little crafty time soon hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card image and colouring beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card cebelica.i love the flowers and butterflies and your vibrant colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and cheerful, thanks for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi honey! What a fabulous card - love it. Don't worry about going quiet, there is life beyond blogging and we'll all still be here when you call by. Hugs, Di x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your card is luscious, Cebelica!!! Really fab layout and the colours are HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and such great colours. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous - love all the textures and colors! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for The Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely MTME stamp image!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Ribbon Reel :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Your colouring is beautiful. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)