Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ready for another sketch?

Yup, it's that day again - the day when we have a new sketch challenge for you at MTME blog. Are you curious what today's sketch looks like?


Here's the card I made based on this sketch ...


I used digi stamps from the MTME Bold botanical set, which you can find here. I colored the images with Promarkers. The swirl was made using the Marianne design sie. Papers are from Provo Craft and the ribbon and confetti are from my stash.

I hope to see you play with us this week!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card i love the flowers

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, lots of do with this sketch and most colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hunni I love the pretty colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have butterflies and blossoms on my mind for cards also. Yours are so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Cebelica! Adore the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh! That image is fab! Love all the colours you've used. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)