Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flowers and butterflies

It's Thursday already. Do you have any plans for the weekend yet? I think I'm just going to relax. The last couple of days have been pretty hectic. I started the web page design classes a couple of days ago and most of my free time I use for studying coding now. It's not easy, but I really want to learn this. But as I said, I want to take my mind off from coding at least for one day so at least one day this weekend I will have a "lazy day".

Right, onto my card now. Since it's Thurday, this means we have another sketch challenge at My time made easy blog for you.


And my card based on this sketch looks like this ...


I used the images from the Bold botanical stamp set which I love, the images in this set are just fantastic! You can get this set here. I colored the images with Faber Castell pencils. Around the edges I did some inking with Tim Holtz's distress ink. The "ribbon" is from my stash - it actually came as a part of one wrapped gift and I saved it. I really like recycling. ;) The sentiment is in Slovenian and it means "happy birthday" - I just printed that one from Word.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenge:
Crafty sentiments: Flowers

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun! Love the flowers and the colours, and those little butterflies are just the cutest. Brilliant. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...Love the colours and the bow with the butterfly is just lovely...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What untterly beautiful butterflies! thanks for playing at crafty sents this wk hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card, Cebelica and love those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! the flowers, butterflies and bow are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors!! I love that you made the ribbon resemble a butterfly also, great job!!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is stunning cebelica.your colours are so vibrsnt and i love the flowers and beautiful butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Cebelica, love the pretty butterflies
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - the colours are beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very nice - the vibrant colours make it stand out, beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Cebelica, so pretty.
    Have a fabby relaxing weekend hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the pretty butter flies and the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH wow! This is so pretty! Love the butterflies and the beautiful colors!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for letting me know how you recycle. Your card is pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card cebelica!! love the butterfly
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments Flower Challenge! Big Hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)