Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Anything but square

Grrrr, Blogger! :S I don't have as much free time as I did anymore, but when I have some free minutes, I want to check Blogger and hopefully even do some blog hopping and post something. But Blogger hasn't been too co-operative lately. :S It's been working for a couple of moments, then stopped working, started working again, stopped working again ... You get the idea. :S Blah! I hope it'll work now.

Today we have a new challenge for your at My mum's craft shop challenges blog. This week we want to see anything but square. You can make a card, an altered project, a wall hanging ... Anything really. I made a corner bookmark (I never get tired of making those).


I used some left over papers (these corner bookmarks are GREAT for using those small(er) pieces of paper you have lying around), some ribbon and lace and some crystals. The tag that's peeking out is a Spellbinders' die from the Fancy tags set. Isn't this butterfly great? I love it! It's a Majestic butterfly rubber stamp from Rubber Stampede - a gift from a friend.

I hope you will join usat this week's challenge. Once again our sponsor is My mum's craft shop, which is generously giving the lucky winner a 6x6 paper pad (winner's choice) and a surprise goodie bag. Wow, right?

I would like to add this bookmark to the following challenges:
Really reasonable ribbon: Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss: Not square
Penny's paper-crafty challenge blog: Anything goes
A spoon full of sugar: Anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous hun...and that butterfly is amazing sweetie..

    Mr blogger is driving me nuts too lol..!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Ceb. (May I call you that?!) I think this is the most beautiful bookmark. The butterfly is so elegant and makes a lovely feature. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and elegant bookmark! I am really in love with your butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous bookmark Cebelica, love the rich tones you have used!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, so gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant never seen a bookmark like that before is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Gorgeous colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that butterfly! Would love to see how it looks like in situation on a book page! Thanks for joining the "not square" challenge at Totally Gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is gorgeous cebelia.i love your rich colours and the butterfly is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colour hun.
    With having a week off I didnt get all the problems that were with blogger last week so maybe my health chose a good week to have off lol.
    Take care sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous creation Cebelica, love the beautiful butterfly.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.
    Beautiful card. Very pretty design.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges and Good Luck.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so clever. love the different items on your bookmark. so unique !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowza...gorgeous color and design. Thank you for joining us at the Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)