Saturday, May 7, 2011

A simple card

Heya! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. We had a nice and sunny Saturday which I used to do some cleaning around the apartment, I baked a bread and I also did some crafting. I was a good girl. ;P

Today's card is very simple.


Once again I used the music sheet for the background. Now, that really was one great find. lol I have to check some of my other drawers and cabinets. I am pretty sure there must be more of those music sheets somewhere. The only question is where. Hmmm ...
There's not really much to tell about this card. I haven't used any DP, just an old music sheet wich I colored with Tim Holtz's Brushed corduroy distress ink . The stamp I used is adorable Tilda from Magnolia and the crystals and ribbon are from my stash. Tilda was colored with Promarkers and I added some glitters on her wings. Snowflakes were made with the X cut snowflake punch.

I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:
The shabby tea room: Blue, white and neutral
Hanna and friends: Card without designpaper

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, love your gorgeous card. Very cute Tilda and yummy bow. Ooh! home made bread, delicious!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful card Cebelica, I enjoy visited your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow this is so sweet, what a darling stamp and loove the fold. Hey, sorry not been around lately, been a tad busy. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is just gorgeous, Cebelica! Your bow is WOW!!!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card cebelica.the tilda is so pretty and i love you fabulous colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little image ... love the sheet music paper! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. love the gorgeous bow! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Hanna&Friends this week.

    Hugs Manu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so wonderful!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week.

    Xoxo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great seeing your creations with items from my candy used. Very cute card! Love the background paper and the big bow is wonderful.

    Take care,

    S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)