Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cute & girly

It's Wednesday which means it's time for the new challenge and My mum's craft shop blog. It's my first week as a DT member there so I'm really excited. We have a nice and easy challenge for you this week. One, that I am sure you will love. It's "cute & girly". Great one, don't you think so? And there's a wonderful prize for the lucky winner too - the winner will receive a £10 gift voucher for My mum's craft shop. They have awesome things there, so many yummy craft supplies, so check it out. :)

Here's the card I made for this challenge ...


For this card I chose the adorable Angel Tilda stamp from Magnolia. I love this image and I thought it would be perfect for a cute and girly card. I colored the image with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I decided to go for a pink and white combination this time. I didn't use any DP, just some embossed white cardstock which was actually the bask page of one of my brochures at the university (I knew it would come handy one day :P) and some plain white cardstock and pink papers. Around Tilda I stamped with stamps from Inkadinkado's stamps from their Fluid motion set. On the edges I used silver glitter glue from Uhuand in the corners I added some crystals from my stash. I added glitters on Tilda's wings too. Ribbon is from my stash as well.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
By the cute and girly: Anything goes
All that scraps: Anything goes
Divas by design: Anything goes

17 comments:

  1. I think this card is so pretty and that mahoosive bow is the perfect girly finishing touch. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute hun... fabulous image and I'm loving the bow too sweetie..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how gorgeous is that bow?!! Really fabby card, Cebelica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how sweet, a very pretty card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica, absolutely amazing hun! Love the gorgeous image and pretty ribbon. Love the sparkles.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. whata sweet card - gorgeous image and fab bow
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the polka dot ribbon always a favorite of mine....cute card

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and colour. Good job with the Lo and wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet card and an adorable Tilda love all that pink! thanks for joining at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, beautiful card cebelica.the tilda is so sweet and i love the pretty stamped edges and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Save the world with me, one piece of university paper at a time! lol, this is perfect for our challenge at Diva's by Design. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - so pretty! Love those stamps round the edge :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous bow and I love the way you've framed the image with stamped swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww love this, one stamp you definitely won't get bored seeing, love it :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So angelic and perfect!! Beautiful pink and love your coloring!! Thanks for joining our very first challenge at Divas by Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is just so sweet and loving the biiiig bow! Thanks for taking part this month over on BTC&G.Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)