Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas advent event - day 8

Good morning! Wow, how much snow we got over the night!! It's really beautiful outside, everywhere you look you see just whitness. I hope it'll be like this for Christmas too.

Today we are opening another window of our Christmas advent event at CRPI blog. Are you curious which sponsor ishiding under this window? It's Ooh La La creations and the prize they are offering to the lucky winner is a CD of winner's choice.

I made something different this time. The other day I was looking at some Christmas pictures on Pinterest and I came around one Christmas ornament which I loved so I decided to try and make something similar. Here is the result ...


It didn't turn out as great as the one I saw in Pinterest, but I still kind of like it. But I will make sure that the next time I will use even more flowers on such project (glue flowers more together). It's a very simply project otherwise. You just need a styrofoam ball, flower punch and some ribbon. I used a wonderful blue gingham ribbon from Crafty ribbons. In the middle of the flowers I used Viva decor pearl pen.

I would like to enter my Christmas ornament to the following challenges:
Sweet stampin': Dies and/or punches
Hiding in my craft room: Blue and white
Crafts and me: Anything goes (+ option to make a Christmas ornament)
Totally stampalicious: Anything but a card
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Winter
Paper minutes: Home decoration
Crafting for all seasons: Use flowers
Scrap-creations: Anything but a card
Everybody-art-challenge: Christmas
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
Sparkles: Christmas is coming
Fussy and fancy: I love Christmas
Deep ocean: So this is Christmas
Hooked on craft: Christmas
Bizzy Becs: Christmas

I hope you like my today's project. See you again tomorrow. :) Hugs! xx

18 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Cebelica, I love your ornament, I think there are enough flowers, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is really Beautiful.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow just adore this is stunning ....hug ssassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous.
    A year ago I made these with a class of children and they loved doing it, they looked so lovely. the look nice made with circles too a few different sizes.
    Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin' Good Luck.
    (If I was giving out the prizes I would choose you!)
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zelo lep ornamentek. Tele rožice izgledajo enkratno. lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have been wanting to make one of these i to saw it on pinterst, this one is amazing you did a beautiful job on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous. It is such an elegant wintery ornament.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maja its just absolutely stunning and must have taken you ages to complete. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ornament! I always love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful... you must be very patient, but it's worth it to create this lovely ornament. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow this is beautiful cabelica.i love all the pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this on hte ribbon advent blog, it looks great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely stunning.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh Cebelica - this is utterly gorgeous! :)

    Beautiful, delicate and so pretty!

    We have lots of snow here in Scotland today - its like a winter wonderland! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)