Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas advent event - day 1

Hello! Wow, it's December already. Before you know it it'll be Christmas. Have you bought the presents yet? I have some, but not many. I am planning on making some myself and I hope I will manage to do it.

Today is the fidst day of our Christmas advent event. If you don't know what I'm talking about, hop over to CRPI blog; there you will find all the info. There you can see lots of fabby projects from my teamies and each day we will also have a different sponsor who will offer a wonderful prize for the lucky winner. Yes, that's right, there are over 20 prizes to be won. Wow, right? I hope you'll come and join the fun. :)

The sponsor of the first day is no other than Crafty ribbons and they are offering the lucky winner this fantastic prize ...


Just imagine all the gorgeous ribbons you could buy with that. ;)

For the first day I created something I've been wanting to try for a while ... Earrings made of pearls and ribbon. I'm quite happy with how they turned out and I'm planning to make a necklace too. I've seen one I really liked on etsy and I want to give it a try one day.

But as I said, today I will show you the earrings I made ...


They are super easy and super fast to make. I used some white beads from my stash and this fabby ribbon from Crafty ribbons. I've been using this ribbon A LOT lately. I absolutely love the colour.

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Cebelica...love the ribbon hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely Cebelica just love the style and colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwo these are gorgeous cebelica.stunning pearls :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a stylish and elegant use of ribbon and pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo zanimi uhančki, prav nekaj posebnega. lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow they look fantastic! I'm not the jewellery type but I love these!
    Have a wonderful Sunday, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)