Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas advent event - day 15

Good morning! Only 10 more days til Christmas. I can't wait! I'm putting my tree up later today and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope to do some baking over the weekend too. I have some yummy (and easy lol) cookie recipes that I want to try. I've already tried one recipe the other day and those cookies were delicious - needless to say they are already gone. ;) Will probably make more of these as well, because everybody liked them.

Speaking about delicious things ... This post will be full of them. ;) Let's start with Delicious doodles, who is today's sponsor of our Christmas advent event on CRPI blog. If you leave your infor with the linky, you can win a £10 voucher to spend in their store.

And the project I want to show you is delicious too. Well, sort of. I will show you how you can make a quick and easy Christmas "package" for cookies.


See, I told you it was quick and easy. ;) I saw this idea in one shocolate and ookies store in one of the shopping malls here and I liked it so I decided to pack my cookies in glass jars this year too. :) To cover the jar I just used a piece of fabric that I've had for some time and then wrapped around some mini ric rac ribbon from Crafty ribbons. On the jar I glued 3 pieces of paper which I cut with Spellbinders' dies and then embossed with Cuttlebug swiss dots EF. Because of the flash you can barely see the sentiment, but it says "vesele praznike" (slovenian for "happy holidays").

I hope you like this idea. Have a great day! Hugs! xx

2 comments:

  1. Zelo luštno in okusno. Tudi sama bom letos podarila nekaj podobnega svoji mami, ki obožuje kekse. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!!!! the packaging looks gorgeous too Cebelica.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)