Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gold Christmas

Hey there! How are you? I've not been feeling wel the last couple of days; I think I might be catching a cold. :S But my sweetie went to the pharmacy today and bought me some things that should help - according to the lady at the pharmacy I should be as good as new in a day or 2. I hope she's right.

Do you believe we are almost at the end of November? Where did the time go?! O.o Christmas will be here before we know it. I don't know about you, but I LOVE Christmas and I LOVE receiving Christmas cards. So I've been wondering if any of you would be interested in doing a Christmas card swap (sort of). Basically this just means we would send each other Christmas cards. :) If you'd like to do this, feel free to write me an e-mail of just post a comment here. :)

And now on to my card ... I've been working on some more Christmas cards lately and today I will show you one of them. 


I have been doing a lot of embossing lately - I just love the effect. This Christmas tree has been embossed with Queen's gold embossing powder from Ranger. The dp I used in the background is from Folia. On the white piece of cardstock I used to behind the ribbon I stamped with several different snowflake stamps. Then I just added some ribbon (the stars are from the ribbon as well) and lace to decorate my card. All the ribbons are from Crafty ribbons and so is the lace. 

Well, that's all from me for today. Will be back soon with a new card. :)

Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Crafty bloggers network: Christmas Anything goes
Paper crafting journey: Anything goes
Paper playtime: Anything goes
Victorine originals: Anything Christmas

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, great embossing and that bow is fab.

    I would love to take part in a card swap..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cebeica, love the tree and gorgeous bow.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaargh, my internet drives me nuts.. okay, lets try to write the comment again:

    What a lovely xmas card that you are showing us. Love the monochrome colours and the design.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cant beat a bit of gold at christmas...superb card and loving that lush bow hunnie its a stunner of a card hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the gold is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant, Cebelica! The ribbon and gold stars are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful cebelica.i love the gold and really stylish image and design.
    i hope you are feeling better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Cebelica this is absolutely beautiful I love the gorgeous colours you have used the design is amazing, awesome card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous sweetie lush colours & I love the ribbon.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! The gold is so elegant. I love that bow!!
    Thanks so much for all your nice comments on my blog, I SO appreciate it :) :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty~ gold is just gorgeous~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the embossing! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant, beautiful. Thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)