Saturday, November 24, 2012

Another blue Christmas card

Heya! How are you all doing? Enjoying the weekend? I sure am. :) We finally got some sun, which is great. I have enough of rain and foggy and rainy days (even though I know that's what's supposed to be in November). I've been doing some baking today. In the morning I baked a bread and then in the afternoon I made oatmeal and chocolate cookies. They were sooooooo good! I don't know why I'm not making them more often.

I also managed to do some crafting - I made another Christmas card. :) How are you doing with Christmas cards? Have you made all that you need yet? I keep on working on them, but I don't seem to get any closer to the number I need. *sigh*


Surprisingly I didn't use a stamped image for the center of my card. I just stamped the sentiment ("vesele praznike" - this means "happy holidays" in slovenian) and behing the poinsettia I stamped with Stampabillities' Faded text background stamp. The blue dp is from Sizzix and I embossed it with TH snowflakes embossing folder. The grey dp is from Sizzix too and the glittery paper is from my stash. The big and the middle nowflakes are Marianne designs die and so is the poinsettia. The small snowflakes were made with my craft punch. Doily and gems are from my stash and the ribbon is from Crop Stop.

Have fun and see you again soon! :)

Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Mojo Monday: Sketch
Allsorts: Bring on the bling
DL Art: December holiday
Sweet stampin': Flowers
Loves rubberstamps: Fun with ribbons
Pause, dream, enjoy: Anything goes
Totally gorjuss: Don't be square
The artistic stamper: Anything goes
One crazy stamper: Anything goes
Creative moments bloggers network: Anything goes
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes

26 comments:

  1. hiay its a super card.... love the blues almost a denim,,,hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow another gorgeous card and l like blue cards for christmas its perfect nice that you got some sun too we are having lots of rain xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the blue very cool and Christmas-y
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday December Holiday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uau zelo je lepa. Všeč mi je tudi postavitv in pa lepa božična zvzda. lp

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Cebelica, I love the style of your card and the shades of blue. Sorry haven't been around much lately, but been very busy and now trying to catch up. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautifully elegant Christmas card Cebelica and a lovely poinsettia.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous cebelica.i love the blue and stunning snowflakes and poinsetta :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the blue and white color combo! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Stacey
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Blue and white is one of my favorite color combos for Christmas cards! Your ribbon accent is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this sweet card. The ribbon and doily are perfect touches, and it's just lovely. Thanks for sharing this in our challenge this week. Please come back soon so we can see more of your gorgeous work!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful poinsettia card! I think I have 25 Christmas cards made but will continue on as they are my favorite to make.
    Love oatmeal cookies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully COOL blue layered card with all kinds of snowflakes. Thank you for sharing with us at WAW,
    Psalm 103 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the non-traditional Christmas color in my fav color of blue. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is so pretty, Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your monochromatic color and the many elements you incorporated. The embossing is fab too. Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card - very classy xxx thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card!Gorgeous Poinsetta!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for joining the December Challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card hun. Thanks for playing at TG.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for playing along at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the blue! Great flower! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, gorgeous card. Love the embossing and colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another beauty in blue and white, I am loving your work, love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card. Lovely colours.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)