Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas card with Michelle Perkett image

Aaaah, what a beautiful Sunday we have. The sun is shining, there's no clouds in the sky, it's not too cold outside ... Plus, I get to do some crafting. :) What more could I wish for?

The other day I made this card with Michelle Perkett digi stamp.


What do you think? Isn't the image just great? I colored it with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils and on the white part of her dress I used diamond stickles. As you can see I didn't use and dp on this card, just some white and blue cardstock. I embossed the white cardstock I used for the background with TH snowflake embossing folder and the smaller piece of white cardstock was embossed with Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. I then inked the dots with blue ink pad. The sentiment is in slovenian and it means "happy holidays". Around the image I stamped with different snowflake stamps. The small snowflakes are made with my craft punch. In the center of the snowflakes and in the bottom of the card I made small dots using my Viva decor pearl pen. Behind the image I used doily lace, which I inked with the blue ink pad and in the upper right corner I used some blue gems from my stash. I also added this gorgeous snowflake ribbon from Crafty ribbons.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Cute card Thursday: Girls only
The crafty bloggers network: Christmas anything goes
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Winter
Papertake weekly: Ribbons & pearls
Incy Wincy designs: Hip to be square
Stampin' for the weekend: Use some texture
Emergency crafters: Anything goes
Crimbo crackers: Anything goes
Wags 'n Whiskers: Christmas
Crafty creations: Christmas is coming
Creative card crew: Anything goes
My mum's craft shop: Inspired by a song (Blue Christmas)
Stampin' sisters in Christ: Make a Christmas card
The squirrel and the fox: Anything goes
2 sisters challenge blog: Winter wonderland
Little Claire's: Christmas
Inky impressions: Make it girly

22 comments:

  1. Zelo je luštna, sploh mi je všeč postavitev in pa simpatična deklica. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used the different shades of blue in your design and the stamping around the image looks wonderful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that MP image and all the shades of blue!! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Cebelica, love the gorgeous image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous cebelica.the image is stunning and i love your blue colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining us for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to make a Christmas card. Your creation is gorgeous! I LOVE that image and your color scheme is stunning! Thanks for inspiring us with your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is beautiful and colored soooooooo pretty. I love all the snowflakes, the blue and white, and the adorable snowflake ribbon. Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Cebelica! The touch of red makes her pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great little Christmas card, thanks for joining in our challenge this month over at Little Claire's, good luck! Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card...great colouring...love the red flowers which pop up the image!
    Thanks for joining Wags 'n Whiskers' Christmas challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Christmas card! Love the image and snowy background! Beautiful use of blues!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty blues you've used. Great coloring and nice layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card!! Your color work is amazing and using the stickles on the white is so lovely!! I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card. Pretty image and colours combination. Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is just fab! I love the texture with the little pom pom trim! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Briliant card, loving the blue and white, great colouring, just beautiful, love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, lovely image, great colouring, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, I love the imge and your coloring! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this image and you have coloured her so beautifully.
    Hugs from
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters.
    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)