Friday, July 3, 2020

Penguin with a balloon

Hello everybody! How are you doing? Good, I hope? It was the last day of school here so now we can start thinking about vacations. 😎 Are you going anywhere this year? 

I've made this card some time ago, but haven't gotten around to post it on m blog yet.


To make this card I used papers from Craft and you and image from Whimsy stamps.  I used double sided sticky foam to add some dimension between the layers. 

How adorable is this penguin?! I think he's one of the sweetest penguins ever. 😍 I coloured this cutie with pencils and  also added some stickles on the hat.


I decorated the card with some pearls from my stash and with flowers - those are from I am roses.


So much from me today. Have a wonderful summer! :)

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
I am roses: June IAR challenge
Ally's angels: Anything goes
Cardz TV: Anything goes
Paperbabe stamps: Anything goes
The creative crafters: Anything goes
Colouring in Scrapland: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! This is so adorable and heartwarming! Love it :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Cute and pretty, definitely my style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute, we love it thanks for joining us, Colouring in Scrapland team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)