Friday, May 22, 2020

Sending you fairy birthday wishes

Hello everybody! How are you doing? This week I got to visit some of my friends for the first time since the lockdown. It was soooooooo nice to sit down, enjoy the lovely meal and have a looong chat. I really missed this. Things are not completely back to normal yet and there are still safety measures in place, but at least we can go out, visit friends etc. Things we were taking for granted before the covid-19 situation. 

Today I would liketo show you a card I made for my mom's birthday. 


Don't you just love these adorable fairies from Mo Manning? I totally do. I mean, seriously, look at how cute they are! They always make me smile.


I had lots of fun colouring this cutie. :) I did the colouring with Faber Castell's polychromos.

I embelished the card with some flowers, pearls and sequins.

Have a beautiful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Cardz TV: Anything goes
As you like it: Favourite embellishment (flowers, because they give the cards that extra feminine touch and make the cards more elegant)
I am roses: Anything goes
PaperBabe stamps: Picture inspiration
Ally's angels: Anything goes
Joy of sets tic tac toe: Tic tac toe (roses, things that fly, pearls)

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. So cute and love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a work of art with the beautifully colored image and the great dimension in the flowers! Hopefully your mom frames it so she can enjoy it forever. Thanks for playing along with the Joy of Sets May challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card to cheer us all up - so glad you got to visit friends - we are still in a lock down here in the UK so can't really visit family or friends yet and can't wait to get back to normal. Stay safe - thanks for joining us at JOS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your mom loved her birthday card! The fairy is just too precious... definitely made me smile! Your coloring is impeccable. Thanks for joining in the #JOSTTT017 challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mum must have loved receiving this gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us at #JOSTTT017

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN and FABULOUS card!
    LOVE your sweet image & colouring, love your cheery colours & layers too!
    Thank You for joining our Anything Goes with Team Lou challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

    PS - sorry that our linky went wonky, your card has been added to the challenge linky and is entry #64

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card causes smiling, big smiling! I love your sweet image and the wonderful, bright colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Cebelica! I love the image and your colouring is great. So are the flowers. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card, love the image and the vibrant colours

    Thanks for joining the challenge at As You Like It
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)